Nursery ages 0-3
- Open after Praise & Worship
- Meets in Room 7-8 downstairs
**There is also a nursing mother's room upstairs across from the women's restroom.
Children's Church ages 4-9
- Children are dismissed to their class after Praise and Worship.
- Everyone asked to meet in the foyer and journey downstairs together.
- Current curriculum is God's Big Picture published through Gospel Light.
- Focus of our time is to learn and understand more about God, the Bible, and His love for each of us all while being active and creative.
- We'll have games, drawing time, crafts, music, learning time... You should really just come and see us in person!
- Please pick children up immediately following service (or meet us outside on the playground).
Snacks will be provided, and we might go outside to our playground if the weather's nice.
Parents: Please fill out the allergy form (also below) and make sure the teachers have this important information.
We don't have a class for this age group quite yet, but that doesn't mean you have to miss out on learning and fun! Please stop by the Welcome Center and pick up a packet.
There's also Bible Trivia that scrolls on our screen before and after service. Play along!