1. We believe in the complete inspiration of the accepted canon of Scriptures as originally given. The Scriptures are infallible, inerrant, and the sole and final authority for all matters of faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:16; I Corinthians 2:13).
2. We believe in the Eternal Godhead Who has revealed Himself as One God existing in Three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible. (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 1:14)
3. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to Divine righteousness. (Rom. 5:12, 18).
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very Man. (Lk. 1:26-35; Jn. 1:14-18; Is. 7:14; 9:6).
5. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared unto His disciples. (I Cor. 15:1-4; Rom. 4:25).
6. We believe in the bodily Ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation, and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for His Church. (Jn. 14:2-3; I Thes. 4:13-18).
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins. (Ep. 2:8-9; Heb. 9:12, 22; Rom 5:11).
8. We believe in the importance of water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Mt. 28:19; Ac. 2:34-36; 19:1-6).
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a real experience at or subsequent to salvation, with the Scriptural evidence, namely, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Gal. 3:14-15).
10. We believe in the operation of the Gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in I Corinthians 12, as manifested in the Early Church.
11. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God, expressing the true Christian faith. (Ep. 5:18, II Cor. 6:14; 7:1).
12. We believe in the healing of the body by Divine power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the Early Church. (Acts 4:30; Rom. 8:11; I Cor. 12:9; Js. 5:14).
13. We believe in the table of the Lord, commonly called the Communion or the Lord’s Supper, for believers. (I Cor. 11:28-32; Mt. 26:26-28).
14. We believe in the reality and personality of the Devil and eternal judgment in the Lake of Fire for the Devil and his angels. (Mt. 25:41; Rev. 20:14-15).
15. We believe in the eternal life for believers (Jn. 5:24; 3:16), and eternal punishment for unbelievers. (Mk. 9:43-48; II Thes. 1:9; Rev. 20:10-15).
16. We believe that there is one true universal Church, made up of genuine believers, but this one universal Church is also composed of many local Churches in given localities. These Churches are under the sovereign Headship of the Lord Jesus Christ, exercising autonomous government under Him, administering all its local affairs and ministry, as well as the propagation of the Gospel.
17. We believe that government is ordained of God, and the powers that be are ordained as ministers of God to us for good. To resist the powers and the ordinances is to resist the ordinance of God. We are subject not only for wrath sake, but for conscience sake, rendering to all their dues, custom to whom custom, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor. (Rom 13).
18. We believe that God has ordained marriage to be a bond between one man and one woman until death breaks that bond or it is broken due to adultery. God loves and values both the man and the woman equally; although He has given to each differing roles to fulfill. (Gen 1:26-28 & 2:23-25; Mal 2:14-17; Mt 5:31-32 & 19:3-12; Rom 7:1-3).
19. We believe that the qualifications for men who hold the offices of Pastor or Deacon include only those men who are the “husband of one wife”, meaning that they have never been divorced. (1 Tim 3:2 & 12; Titus 1:6).
20. We believe that homosexuality and other forms of sexual sin are forbidden in the Scriptures and should not be a part of the life of a Believer who is seeking to walk in obedience to God. (Gen 2:24 & 19:5-13; Lev 18:1-30; Rom 1:26-29; 1 Cor 5:1 & 6:9; 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8; Hebrews 13:4).